Payment by PayPoint
How To Pay by PayPoint '360money e-voucher'
(Collection Order - add £10, Email scan - add £5)
PayPoint is the same system that is also used by big suppliers for Mobile topups, and paying electricity & gas bills. It is widely available from any outlet with a PayPoint machine. Most outlets (newsagents, convenience store, garages) have convenient opening hours from 7am to 11pm, 7 days a week.
You will need to swap money for a voucher, equivalent to the cost of order ('Collection from Office' - add £10 to cost of order, Email order - add £5 to order).
1/ Go to any PayPoint outlet (PayPoint Locator), usually a newsagent, convenience shop or garage
2) Purchase a "360money e-voucher". You will receive a slip in return
3) Email/phone/text us on 07971 010 536 ONLY the "unique e-voucher number" eg. 12345678.
We can only start work on the order after payment. We will let you know the earliest time to collect by SMS text or email (usually 2 hrs within payment). No Cash on Delivery.
Collection from London Office For urgent collections (by appointment, at our discretion).
Option 1: Collection from Office (add £10 fee)
You come ONCE only to collect.
Come to collect within 2 hrs. This process ensures efficiency for everyone.
1) First, fill in Order Form online or give required details over the phone, in advance.
2) Cost of Order is found by selecting from menu options on Homepage. Add Collection fee of £10 on top.
3) All orders (by Post or Email) MUST be paid in advance, in full. Collection Orders are given top priority in processing. These are custom produced documents, so no Cash on Delivery.
4) Purchase a PayPoint '360money e-voucher' (see 'How to Pay by PayPoint' above.). The amount will be from (2) (including the £10 fee). SMS-text/phone/email us the 'unique e-voucher number' from the slip.
5) We will advise you by SMS text or email the earliest time to collect (usually 2 hrs within payment).
6) Come to our offices to collect (ask for 'Accountancy' at reception):
1 Hawthorn Road
London NW10 2NE
(1 min from High Road, NW10. Parking available)
(Nearest tube: Willesden Green (Jubilee). Buses: 460, 98, 266)
Option 2: Orders by Post or Email (£5 fee) - paid for by PayPoint
1) First, fill in Order Form online or give instructions over phone, in advance.
2) Cost of Order is found by selecting from menu options on Homepage. Email scan costs £5 extra.
3) All orders (by Post or Collection) MUST be paid in advance, in full.
4) Purchase a PayPoint '360money e-voucher' (see 'How to Pay by PayPoint' above.). The total amount will the cost of order (add £5 fee for email scan, if required). SMS-text/phone/email us the 'unique e-voucher number' from the slip.
5) Email option: Scan in colour PDF format will be emailed to you, usually within 2 hrs from payment. You print them out in Black & White if you need a file copy or to fax them off.
6) Order will also be posted by 1st class post as normal (Orders by Post or Email).